At 0946 PSC received calls for a fire in the parking garage of a high rise building. First arriving units went on scene with light...Read More
For general information / comments please email [email protected] & for membership or ride along information please contact us at [email protected]. We can be found on Facebook, Twitter(eng37trk) and Instagram (RVFD37).
The Ritchie Volunteer Fire Department was officially incorporated in the state of Maryland on October 5, 1964. They were endorsed by the Prince George’s County Firemen’s Association, strongly supported by the community, and backed by local businessman. On November 25, 1964 Mr. Alton P. Nicholson donated a parcel of ground to the Ritchie Volunteer Fire Department in the area known as the Ritchie Triangle. Not long after, on December 12, 1964 Mr. and Mrs. Aubrey Ritchie donated another parcel of ground to the firehouse.
1415 Ritchie Marlboro Rd.
Capitol Heights MD, 20743
Email: [email protected]
3 days ago